SUZUKI BUSINESS USERS AVAILABLE FROM TOWN & COUNTRY CARS
SUZUKI BUSINESS USERS
Flexible terms and monthly costs and mileage makes Contract Hire ideal for equipping your business fleet with brand new Suzuki car.
SUZUKI CONTRACT HIRE & LEASING
Cut down on your financial and administrative costs with our cost effective Suzuki leasing offers for business. Our Business Contract Hire offers are available to limited companies, sole traders or partners. Contract Hire gives you the option to pick your own terms for leasing a new Suzuki including the annual mileage, initial deposit and length of the agreement.
- Step One: Explore our new Suzuki range online and find the Suzuki most appropriate for your fleet. Learn more about the Suzuki range here.
- Step Two: Contact us to arrange a test drive.
- Step Three: Let us tailor your Suzuki Contract Hire lease at our dealership. Decide your annual mileage, initial deposit and fixed monthly payments
Business Contract Hire (BCH) Benefits
Contract Hire is the one of the most cost-effective ways to equip your fleet with premium commercial vehicles. There are other benefits to Business Contract Hire leasing:
- Equip your fleet with the latest technology in fuel efficiency and in-car technologies like Sat Nav, reversing cameras and Bluetooth.
- Low initial payments, usually made up for three to six monthly payments.
- Monthly payments are fixed at the beginning of the contract based on the duration of the lease and the annual mileage you expect to perform. The residual value of the vehicle will estimated and the monthly payments will be spread out to cover the depreciation costs by the end of the lease.
- Remove unnecessary administrations and costs from your business, simply pay the monthly fees and hand the car back at the end of the lease.
- VAT registered business can reclaim 50% of the VAT on the contract and 100% of the VAT on any maintenance element.
Discounts for NHS staff, Police Force, Fire services, Armed Forces and many more.
Please contact us via the live chat box for a personalised quote.