TERMS & CONDITIONS
The promoter of the servicing offer described in these terms and conditions (“Offer”) is Suzuki GB PLC (company number 00768587), Steinbeck Crescent, Snelshall West, Milton Keynes, Bucks, MK4 4AE (“Suzuki”).
- The Offer is only open to private retail customers who are legal residents of the UK and at least 18 years old at the time of taking advantage of the Offer (“Eligible Customer”).
- The Offer is not open to business customers or to employees, contractors and other representatives of Suzuki or Suzuki dealerships or service partners, or any of their families and households, or anyone else professionally involved or associated with the Offer.
The Offer is only available on purchases of brand-new Suzuki passenger cars and Jimny ordered from a participating Suzuki dealership between 1 October 2022 and 30 June 2023 (inclusive) (“Qualifying Purchase”).
The following exclusions apply to this Offer:
purchases made through a discount scheme or arrangement (such as Motability or an employee scheme) or are excluded from the Offer; and vehicles financed through Suzuki Personal Contract Hire or Suzuki Business Contract Hire are excluded from the Offer.
- There is no limit on the number of times the Offer can be used by an Eligible Customer. For example, if an Eligible Customer makes multiple Qualifying Purchases, the Eligible Customer will be entitled to benefit from the Offer in respect of each Qualifying Purchase, subject to these terms and conditions. All vehicles are subject to availability. Please check availability before visiting a Suzuki dealership.
Details of the Offer
- Eligible Customers who make a Qualifying Purchase will be entitled to two routine manufacturer services for the purchased vehicle comprising the service elements set out in the Owners Handbook for the relevant vehicle (each a “Service”).
- Each Service is limited to the service elements, labour and parts expressly set out in the Owners Handbook for the relevant vehicle. Any additional labour and parts that may be required will be subject to additional charges. This may apply, for example, where the Service identifies additional maintenance work that may be required or recommended. The cost of any additional labour and/or parts will be agreed with you in advance.
- Each Service must be conducted by an authorised Suzuki dealership or service partner. For a list of authorised Suzuki dealerships and service partners, please see https://cars.suzuki.co.uk/find-a-dealer/?
- Each Service must be conducted in accordance with the recommended service intervals applicable to the relevant vehicle, as specified in the vehicle’s user manual. You are solely responsible for making yourself aware of the applicable service intervals. No reminders will be sent.
- The second Service must be completed within two years of the date of registration of the relevant vehicle or, if earlier, before the vehicle reaches 18,000 miles in the case of the Swace and Across or 25,000 miles in the case of the Ignis, Swift, Swift Sport, Vitara, S-Cross and Jimny. If the second Service is not undertaken within this time period, the right to the second Service will be forfeited.
- Service appointments are subject to availability. Certain times of year (such as Christmas) may be busier than at other times. Eligible Customers are solely responsible for ensuring that each Service is booked well in advance to avoid disappointment.
- The Offer and the benefits provided by the Offer are non-transferable, non-refundable and non-exchangeable (in whole or in part) and no cash alternative is available. In particular, only the Eligible Customer who made the original Qualifying Purchase can use the Offer and the benefits of the Offer cannot be transferred to subsequent registered owners of the vehicle or to any other vehicle.
- Where a vehicle has been purchased using finance, the Eligible Customer must be up to date on all finance payments at the time the Service is booked. The Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, promotion or discount unless otherwise expressly stated.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions limits or excludes any person’s liability for death or personal injury caused by their negligence, or for fraud or for any other matter for which liability cannot be limited or excluded under applicable law. In particular, consumers have legal rights in relation to products that are faulty or not as described and services which are not performed with reasonable care and skill and these legal rights are in addition to and are not affected in any way by anything contained in these terms and conditions.
- Subject to the above paragraph, Suzuki and its associated companies and agents and any other third parties connected with the Offer shall not be responsible for (and shall have no liability in connection with): any loss or damage caused by any person who is not acting on their behalf or under their direct instructions; any loss or damage occurring as a result of the Eligible Customer taking up and using any third-party product or service; any loss or damage caused by any event or circumstance beyond their reasonable control; or any business losses, including loss of profits or revenue, loss of anticipated savings or loss of goodwill.
- If Suzuki has grounds to suspect any person of breaching these terms and conditions or of cheating, deception or unlawful conduct of any kind (including, without limitation, manipulating the Offer or withholding or falsifying any information), then without limiting the options available to Suzuki, Suzuki reserves the right to withhold or withdraw the Offer and the benefits of the Offer in respect of any such individual. Suzuki’s decision is final and binding in respect of the Offer and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Suzuki reserves the right to vary, suspend or discontinue the Offer and/or these terms and conditions at any time, including if there is any actual or anticipated breach of applicable law or if variation, suspension or discontinuation is necessary or desirable due to an event outside Suzuki’s reasonable control.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions is or becomes invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions of these terms and conditions will not be affected. Suzuki’s failure to enforce any provision of these terms and conditions will not constitute a waiver of that provision. Any personal data processed in connection with the Offer will be processed in accordance with Suzuki’s Privacy Notice, which is available, here.
- The Offer and these terms and conditions are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes arising in connection with the Offer and/or these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales, except that residents of other parts of the United Kingdom may also choose for their local courts to have jurisdiction.
If you have a question about this Offer, please contact Suzuki at [email protected].